This is based on our experience with consulting and interacting with 30,000+ students in the classroom sessions. Best for learning MS Excel in Hindi you also learn MS Excel VBA in Hindi
#1 Learn MS Excel in Hindi
Why MS Excel in Hindi?
The first time ever Video tutorials for the online training of MS Excel in Hindi is going to leave the Excel bugs in your head.
As each of us knows, Microsoft Excel contains endless rows and columns which is used to arrange data entry and can be used for many other quicker calculations.
Our excel tutorials will help you to:
Prepare salary sheets, mark sheets, to track sales trends, do business calculation deals and will be a helping hand in generating memos. In technical terms, Excel is an Electronic Spreadsheet Program, and its Hindi tutorial will help you with the spreadsheet for bills, wedding budget, debt plan, the spreadsheet for business and spreadsheet designs. And then there are many advanced excel tips and tricks which can be used by people to lessen the burden of their traditional calculation methods and the way of handling tasks.
MS Excel in Hindi is designed exclusively for the people who thought they can never use MS Excel. We guarantee you a learning and an online training that is going to make you the excel expert.
Match, Index, pivot tables are few of the tools that people use frequently when they’re using MS Excel. Over the time we have observed users coming out in search to get a better understanding of Vlookup, Vlookup vs. HLookup and the visual versions of Excel Shortcuts, Excel logical functions, preparation of Pivot Tables, Excel Formulas, Calculation of GST and methods to unlock protected Excel Sheets without the password.
MS Excel in Hindi by Excel Superstar has made excel superstar lookup function of Vlookup and Hlookup more comprehensible in the Video form i.e. Vlookup part 1 and Vlookup vs. Hlookup
V in the Vlookup stands for Vertical columns and you cannot neglect the Vlookup function, people need to have a learning of the Vlookup function as it helps to find specific information existing in the same row of another column. Then we have the Hlookup, The H in Hlookup stands for the Horizontal rows and the Hlookup will retrieve the data by searching for the value in the top row of a table and returning the value in the same column of the row that we specify.
Learn Excel in depth and use the tools in our online training session and become the spreadsheet excel Ninja you always wanted to be.
Aapne shayad ye socha hoga ki ye excel ke formulae aapke pahuch sei door hain par excel superstar bana he aapki in kamiyon ko poora karne ke liye hai. Excel ke tutorials ab bus one-click download door
MS Excel in Hindi
- What is MS Excel? | MS Excel क्या है?
- What is the use of Microsoft EXCEL? | MS Excel के उपयोग क्या है?
- How many versions of MS Excel? | MS Excel के कितने संस्करण हैं?
- How to install MS Excel? | कंप्यूटर में MS Excel कैसे install करें?
- How to open MS Excel? | MS Excel को कैसे खोलें?
- Some basics of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के कुछ मूल बातें
- Using Office Button in Excel | एक्सेल में कार्यालय बटन का उपयोग करना
- Using Quick Access Toolbar in Excel | एक्सेल में त्वरित एक्सेस टूलबार का उपयोग करना
- Using the Home tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के होम टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using Insert Tab in MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल में इंसर्ट टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using Page Layout Tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के पेज लेआउट टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using Formula Tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के फॉर्मूला टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using Data Tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के डाटा टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using Review Tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के समीक्षा टैब का उपयोग करना
- Using View Tab of MS Excel | एमएस एक्सेल के दृश्य टैब का उपयोग करना
- Pivot Table in Hindi | हिंदी में पिवट टेबल
- Excel Formulas in Hindi
- Excel Formulas PDF
- Charts in Excel
|✅ Microsoft Add-in Fuzzy lookup in Excel|
|✅ Flash fill in Excel | Data Cleaning|
|✅ Hide a sheet so that no one can easily Unhide in Excel|
|✅ Confidential – Remove “Protect sheet” Password with Notepad|
|✅ Confidential – Remove “Protect workbook” Password with Notepad|
|✅ Making a text magically invisible in Excel|
|✅ OFFSET function in Excel|
|✅ Indirect function in Excel|
|✅ Text to Columns in Excel|
(4454 Students Enrolled)
Excel Dashboard Course
MS Office Combo
MS Word Tutorials
ESS Webinar Series
There are Excel Formulas that you must know. Most of the jobs these days require advanced Excel Skills. Pivot Table, Sheet Referencing, HLOOKUP, Vlookup and INDEX MATCH are the Powerful Formulas that you need to learn to be an expert at work. We have the Advanced Excel Course especially designed to make you an expert at Excel. MS Excel in Hindi
Advanced Excel webinar v2.0
MS Excel in Hindi
watch now It’s FREE FREE FREE
Hello doston, thanks for joining us. MS Excel in Hindi mere saath, main hoon Rishabh, apka Excel Dost Mera goal hai aapko – Excel Superstar banana.
Agar aap yeh website pe first time aa rahe ho, toh aapko yeh videos dekhna hi chaiye.
Main promise karta hoon – I will save your 4 hours next week. Guaranteed!