Sort by Color in Excel in Hindi
If you have manually or conditionally formatted a range of cells or table column, by cell color or font color, you can also sort by these colors. You can also sort by an icon set created through a conditional format.
- Select a column of data in a range of cells, or make sure that the active cell is in a table column.
- On the Data tab, in the Sort & Filter group, click Sort.
- Under Column, in the Sort by box, select the column that you want to sort.
- Under Sort On, select the type of sort.
- Under Order, click the arrow next to the button, and then, depending on the type of format, select a cell color, font color, or cell icon.
- Under Order, select how you want to sort.
- To specify the next cell color, font color, or icon to sort by, click Add Level, and then repeat steps three through five.
- To reapply a sort after you change the data, click a cell in the range or table, and then on the Data tab, in theSort & Filter group, click Reapply.