Why are Excel Dashboard users in HUGE demand❓
Why should you spend a single minute to learn Excel Dashboard❓
- Excel Dashboard is most powerful way to communicate and summarize Excel Data
- It is a starting point to get into Data Analytics sector – Huge Demand and High Salaries
- Interact with Senior management with business insights from actual data
Why do most people fail at learning Excel Dashboard❓
- They do not know Dashboard fundamentals – Design tips, data formats, Data Cleaning
- No Classroom training to teach dynamic charts, interlinked pivots, slicers, Button-controlled charts
- YouTube Videos do not have industry standards and best practices for Indian Businesses
All these are FALSE 👎👎👎
Hello doston, thanks for joining us. Learn Excel in Hindi Mere Saath.
Main hoon Rishabh, apka Excel Dost Mera goal hai aapko – ExcelSuperstar banana.
How did I Learn❓
When I started with JP Morgan, I was clueless. I knew enough about Excel but as a fresher, I didn’t’ know the capabilities of Excel. The result – I could never talk to my super-boss, stuck in operational work and didn’t get promotion for 3 years.
Well, that was in 2007. Over last 10 years, as I worked in multiple organizations and roles ranging from Fixed income trader at Futures First to Accounting intern at KPMG. I even completed the six-week Analytics program at Adkins Matchett & Toy. I have learned 1000s of new tricks which I teach to professionals at the Big Four (PwC, KPMG, EY, Deloitte)
I don’t want you to go through this pain. Hence, I’m consolidating all my learnings and technique learned over last 10 years to help you grow faster and smarter at work.
How to Start learning Excel Dashboard❓
We are conducting a 2-hrs. Webinar on 26-January-2017 @ 11 am. The webinar will be conducted by our Training Director, CA Rishabh Pugalia, who has conducted LIVE workshops at three of the Big Four firms, namely, PwC, EY, and Deloitte.
Over 7000 people have attended our previous webinars on Advance Excel tricks, and this is what some of them had to say:
What to Expect❓
- Prepare a single sheet tracker for 25 worksheets containing sales data
- Analyse an HR Survey data and making an interactive dashboard
- Techniques used: Power Query, Slicer, INDIRECT, VLOOKUP, Sparklines, Scroll Bar & Spin Button, Heat Map
Pre-requisite: Basics of VLOOKUP, Pivot Table
Is this meant for me❓
If answer to any of the above is “Yes”, you’re going to LOVE this webinar
- I wish I could give my Boss a “one-window view” interactive Excel dashboard to track the monthly performance of sales metrics.
- I am tired of opening multiple worksheets to track important information. E.g. Month on Month Google Analytics
- I know the basics of Pivot Table. But how do I use it effectively to build a quick dashboard in 5-10 minutes? I would love to see interactive charts.
- I have got some survey data in Excel. But I am unable to build a Pivot Table to make a visually appealing analytics dashboard.