In this tutorial, we will learn about How to use MROUND Function in Excel
There is a sample number 45,678.00, which we want to round the number to Nearest 10 means the answer should be 45,680.00, and the last number should remain 0
To round a number in to the nearest 5, you can use MROUND Function like this:
1. Write = mround and press the Tab Key
The MROUND function syntax has the following arguments:
1. Number – The number that should be rounded.
2. Multiple – The multiple to use when rounding.
2. Select the number to be rounded
3. Write 10 as the multiple to use for rounding
4. Close the bracket and press Enter
5. Excel will calculate using the MROUND Function